Wednesday 25 April 2012

ORAL DEFENSE






It"s our Oral defense in our Research Subject this Sem. It's kinda nerve cracking, but with all guts and glory we surpassed it. 
Thumbs up!!! to my Groupmates for a job well done, although we both feel crazy about the result, but still we did our very best.
In my TOMFOOL STYLE, I  look seems to be formal, because we required to wear something executive attire. I'm wearing my Markus Long sSeeve paired with HangTen Polo inside, jeans by EGO and shoes by HNY



2 comments:

  1. Awesome style!
    hahaha oral defense sucks, especially in my school!
    Glad you had a great score and awesome outfit!
    Just followed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh It's really crazy ..especially the nervousness feeling that u have in front of the jurors...it's sucks..lol

    ReplyDelete