Saturday 5 May 2012

WHICH IS BETTER?




Tired, Stressed, and Exhausted!!!! That"s would I described my day. Walking endlessly, standing all the way, sweating profusely and time conscious just to finished and meet the deadline for incoming leadership camp that me and my folks were assigned of. Aside for the bundle of paperworks  waiting for us, we drooled over to the downtown to bought stuffs and materials we need for the said camp. From east to west and north to south and appealing  for the tiredness we felt, partially we had met our goal. 
Yeah!!! Halfway there. 

Even I looked like a withered vegetables, I still have a guts and energy to posed and took picture for my lookbook. Credit to Adeliza, I'm pretty much sure that she will hit  the net tonight to see what really lookbook.nu is all about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment